Strategic Planning and Implementation MasterClass
Date: 21st – 25th Jan 2019 | Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Venue: Makerere University
A practical course that combines cutting edge knowledge and expertise in strategic planning, approaches and implementation.
Are you interested in;
- Increasing your organisational/business revenue?
- Enhancing your customer/client experience?
- Opening up new partnerships and opportunities?
- Better grant-sourcing success?
- Reducing your reliance on external support for strategic plan review and making? or
- Simply strengthening your business/organisational efforts, energies and skills towards set priorities?
Are you keen to acquire competency in form of knowledge and skills from industrial experts in the application of the Balanced Scorecard methodology, so you are able to;
- Communicate what your organisation/business is trying to accomplish?
- Align the day-to-day work that everyone is doing with strategy?
- Prioritize projects, products, and services delivered by your organisation?
- Measure and monitor progress towards strategic targets?
- Lead and manage better the organisational employees and processes?
Then sign up for our Strategic Planning and Implementation masterclass designed as a practical course that combines cutting edge knowledge and implementation expertise by experts in strategic planning, approach and implementation.
For registration details and the full course descrption the including return on investment, visit https://anchor-africa.org/index.php/resources/downloads
Every organization/individual that signs up, is guaranteed a return on their investment through;
- Knowledge and hands on skills to develop well-articulated strategic plans and their management towards long term organizational success.
- Hands-on skills necessary to plan and develop an integrated strategic planning and management system using the Balanced Scorecard approach.
- Practical skills to correctly disengage from operational chores in order to focus on transformational tasks needed to propel their organization or department into the next level of growth.
- Cross-learning between organizational leaders and industry experts on common interest areas such as system automation, talent management, and organizational leadership
Who Should Sign Up?
- Heads of organizations and departments as well as strategy focal point persons and professionals.
- Students of public administration, public policy, management, industrial psychology, organizational development among others
- Day-to-day managers and leaders, overwhelmed by operational tasks, who plan to systematically decongest their daily involvement to focus on leading and directing an organisation/ business.
What to Expect;
- Understanding Strategic Planning, what it is not, and its cycle
- Preparing for organisational/business Success
- Analyzing the macro and micro environment
- Developing Strategies for your Strategic Plan
- Writing/drawing a Strategy Map
- Understanding and applying Strategy operational plans – the Balanced Scorecard Approach
Delivery of the Masterclass The masterclass will be delivered at two levels of 5-days each using a fun filled and experiential delivery approach with a diverse team of facilitators led by;
Emmanuel has over ten years of organisational development training for private, public and non-state institutions across several disciplines such as strategic planning and management, project/programme development, public policy research, analysis and advocacy, resource mobilisation and management as well as leadership and governance. Emmanuel holds a Master of Management in the field of Public Policy (University of the Witwatersrand), a postgraduate diploma in Project Planning and Management (Uganda Management Institute) and a bachelor’s degree in Education (Makerere University).
Patrick brings over fifteen years of organizational capacity building and outsourced support for diverse institutions within east and central Africa in strategic planning, execution, and measurement; research and advocacy; program design and management; and infrastructure and supply chain management. Patrick is a certified Balanced Scorecard (Strategy) Professional from George Washington University. He holds an MBA in Management from the Eastern and Southern Africa Management Institute (ESAMI) and a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from Makerere University.
Level 1 of the masterclass will be delivered as follows;
Date: January 21 – 25, 2018
Time: 8:30am – 4pm
Venue: Makerere University
- UGX: 4,900,000 for each organisation/business covering 3 participants
- UGX: 1,800,000 for individuals
The fee includes: A Handbook, Lunch, Refreshment, Materials and Certificate of Attendance, FREE Consultation and Coaching provided up to 90 days after end of the course.
Registration is on first-come first-served basis as each masterclass in only 25 participants.